In a world where the norm is price increases, what if we could actually lower prices by finding efficiencies, scale, and reducing waste?
We think we can. We would like to lower the price of our salads with chicken or organic tofu from $7.18 to $5.74, but in order to do this, we need your help! Working as a team, together we can make the impossible possible. In fact, with your help in reducing plastic bag, napkin, and utensil waste, we were able to slash prices by 36¢ in a matter of weeks! We would love to continue to cut prices until a salad with chicken or organic tofu is just $5.74, while still increasing our organic ingredients, offering our same large 48oz bowl portion, and reinvesting back in our people with higher wages.
Here’s how you can help:
* Help us reduce waste. If you don’t need a fork, spoon, napkin, or bag, let us know at the drive-thru or walk-up window. It all adds up — financially and in the landfill — and every bit of savings helps both.
* Have your payment ready at the window. Having your payment ready at the drive-thru window will enable us to serve you faster, increasing efficiencies. Saving you time and money.
* Come more often. The more often you come, our buying power increases and our efficiencies grow. If you are making 1 visit each month, come twice. If you are coming 2x each month, come a 3rd. This one additional visit will make a huge difference in getting to the goal. With the lower prices, every time you come you will be saving money.
* Share! Keep telling your friends, family, and coworkers about us. Follow and engage with us on social media — even a simple like, comment, or share will help spread the word!
* Help us make online orders 25% of all transactions. Order online and skip the line. Online orders allow our teams to focus on making salads faster, more consistently, and more accurately. This allows us to serve more guests and do it better so they will come back and tell others. Online ordering is coming soon to all locations.
Follow us on social media to see how your efforts on the Lower Price Initiative are paying off, and tag your friends here to ask for their help.
Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put all together that overwhelm the world. – Desmond Tutu